Monday, August 12, 2019

Uniko Studio Design Team Inspiration...Zoo Fun Cards for Kids

Hello,

Welcome to my Uniko Studio DT showcase, where I bring out a few Uniko favourites for a play date.

Today's trio of cards was inspired by my brother's family's recent visit. I had a blast spending 24/7 with my niece and nephew for a few days...and part of our wonderful time together included a trip to the Calgary Zoo.

Zoo + kiddos = incentive to create cards *for* said kiddos! I'll include a few photos of the zoo/our place with the cards; hopefully, they'll know that Aunty c is WILD about them! As for Mr. Zebra...he'll be my card for my brother, whose birthday is coming up quickly.

I brought Doodlebug stickers into the scenes because a) they're adorable and b) they pair wonderfully with Uniko's animal prints/tropical line. Lots more of those in my collection, so you may see more of this combination down the road.

Card 1:

Card 2:

Card 3:

Hope these brought a smile!

Also sharing at:

The Library Challenge #39~The Tiger Who Came to Tea



Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

A trio of awesome delight is what we have here. I'm pretty sure your niece and nephew have an inkling of how much you adore them. But it cannot hurt to remind them! Terrific work on these wild and fun cards!

Darnell said...

I have had a much needed catch up, c, and I'm so becited for you that you had a visit from your beloved niece and nephew and their parents in your home! Ms. Lily must have been beside herself having all those extra pettings!! Everything you have made to commemorate the visit or as cards for them is wonderful and adorable!! Hugs, Darnell

Shelly said...

These are ADORABLE, Carol!
Yay for family time! Glad you had a BLAST! :)
Hugs

Marina said...

These are so bright and fun and I love how you follow each animals theme throughout the card to give such a polished look. I love those animal print stencils. Thanks for joining The Library.