November...and yes, the temperatures here have dipped drastically! Long-johns season has arrived!
On a 'warmer' note, as today is the first Thursday of the month, my team and I are delighted to welcome you to STAMPlorations November CAS Card Challenge #20~Anything CAS Goes, with optional colour twist Brown.
Brown isn't a colour I use often, but flexing the dendrites lead to equating 'brown' to kraft and after that, my 'what to do' became clear. Reindeer!! Specifically, The Bee's Knees Christmas Reindeer Stamps and Coordinating Dies, which are, in my opinion, the most awesome-est reindeer going! The set includes several reindeer, in various poses and sizes; for my card, I went with the largest to be the star of my stage. A little hill, some snowflakes and a red nose...ta dahhhh! Done.
Then, since I had everything out, I decided to make a companion...same everything, just a reverse of colours...
I have plans for the other reindeer in the set, too. Stay tuned...
Please head over to the main blog to see the incredible cards created by my wonderful team. You'll be dazzled and, I know, inspired to play along! The guidelines are simple; the rewards for joining us, wonderful:
- Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
- Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
- Non-STAMPlorations products are OK.
- Prizes: $10 GC for the winner; $5 GC to the top picks.
- If there are 50 or more entries: 1 random winner of product of choice (3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die).
Easy and so inviting!
Looking forward to seeing your CAS creations in the gallery!
Thank you for dropping by!