Thursday, November 16, 2017

All Things Merry & Bright...STAMPlorations November 2017 CAS Card Challenge~Anything CAS Goes (optional colour twist: Brown)

Hello!

My wonderful teammates and I are back with a STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge #20 Reminder Post If you haven't joined us yet, you still have time to create something CAS, with or without the optional colour twist: brown.  Hope you'll join us!!


My first cards for this challenge featured the delightful Christmas Reindeer Stamps and Coordinating Dies, one of my absolute favourite stamp/die combinations. For today's card, another awesome set came out: Warm Hands, Warm Heart Stamps and Dies. A charming combination of Christmas/Winter images - stocking, mittens, a large wrapped gift and the image you see below - is paired with a variety of 'warm' sentiments.

My "brown" is obvious in the kraft panel AND in my little sleigh. Simple copic colouring (because that's all I know how to do *grin*)


I'll be showcasing some of the other images soon; they truly are timeless.

Please head over to the main blog to see the incredible cards created by my wonderful team. You'll be dazzled and, I know, inspired to play along! The guidelines are simple; the rewards for joining us, wonderful:

  • Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK.
  • Prizes: $10 GC for the winner; $5 GC to the top picks.
  • If there are 50 or more entries: 1 random winner of product of choice (3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die).
Easy and so inviting! 
 
Looking forward to seeing your CAS creations in the gallery!

To receive 20% off STAMPlorations stamps, stencils and dies, I invite you to use my code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM. The code applies to regular and sale-priced products, but cannot be combined with other discount codes you have. Happy shopping!

Thank you for dropping by!


For smiles and inspiration head toSTAMPlorations blog | STAMPlorations shop

5 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Clever to balance your sled full of presents on that little "hill." It's a great image, and I love how wonderfully CAS this Christmas card is. Great coloring, btw...don't be so hard on yourself! Have a great weekend, my friend. Bev

Jeanne said...

Such a sweet image and lovely card, Carol. I'd say you are doing a fantastic job with the Copics! Keep up the wonderful work!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful gift filled sleigh...so festive and fun!

Shelly said...

Super sweet card!

Bobby said...

Simple Copic coloring is all that's needed for the gifts, Carol, and they look wonderful piled on the sled.