Monday, October 16, 2017

Watercoloured Leaf Background Thanks....STAMPlorations CUTplorations Reminder Post

Hello,

Hope you had a marvelous weekend!  Today, my lovely team and I are bringing you reminders about the  STAMPlorations CUTplorations October 2017 Challenge, where this wonderful image is our inspiration source.


image source: marmaladebleue

My card focuses on the colours in the upper portion of Happy, with an Autumn Thanks card as the result.  This was easy to design: ink blended background, leaves stamped over using the same palette, and a rich, brown CUTplorations sentiment.  I love fall colours!

 (using Trendy Leaves, Thanks Word Die, Crazy Double Running Stitch Nesting Die)

To see more reminder inspiration from the team, head here; for the original post and to link up with YOUR projects, head here

Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by; your visit is both welcomed and deeply appreciated!

                                                             


Head over to where 'smiles' happen:  STAMPlorations blog | STAMPlorations shop

To receive 20% off STAMPlorations stamps, stencils and dies, I invite you to use my code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM. The code applies to regular and sale-priced products, but cannot be combined with other discount codes you have. Happy shopping!


12 comments:

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card Carol. I love the soft leaves in the background. I'm sorry I haven't been good with comments as of late. Trying to do better. :)

BobbisTreasure said...

Love the many shades you used - really captures the spirit of fall!! Thanks for playing along with us at Words 2 Craft By!!!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous background and gorgeous coloured leaves Carol. Like how you have a teeny bit of white showing. Ever so pretty!

Anita in France said...

Warm, rich and deliciously autumnal, Carol ... puts me in mind of a wonderfully cosy sweater ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous, Carol! I adore the fall color palette, the ink blended background with the gently falling leaves. Makes me want to reach for a cup of hot cocoa and a snuggly blanket. Wonderful work on this card! Hugs!

Marisa said...

My Canadian, maple leaf loving, fall colour pallet loving heart is swooning ♥ Gorgeous card.

Leanne said...

Thank you for sharing your card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Fall Challenge.
Leanne DT/4CC

Marty F said...

Love your beautiful Fall card - your leaves and background are awesome! Thanks for playing along with our Autumn challenge at Words2CraftBy!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a gorgeous fall card !

Bobby said...

The autumn leaves float by my window, and across your card, Carol. So beautifully blended and arranged.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

The perfect fall card!

Sybrina K said...

Hi Carol! Happy Fall! How nice to see one of your gorgeous creations in our W2CB gallery. And, I have to say the inking on this is just so pretty. Thanks for playing along with our autumn-themed challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)