Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Creepy Wreath BOO!...Serendipity Stamps October Blog Hop 2

Hello!

Welcome to the Serendipity Stamps October Blog Hop (#2), where my wonderful DT and I are sharing an array of Serendipity Stamps products. To be in the running for a $20 gift certificate, just hop along the DT blogs (you should have come from incredibly talented, sweet Patti Kehl's blog) and leave a comment.  Here's the list.


Is October zipping along as quickly for you as it is for me? We're less than two weeks from Halloween; time to stock up on candy for the trick-or-treating kiddos...and my husband! Pumpkin to be carved, a few decorations to put up and yes...Halloween cards to make. Speaking of which... BOO!

Today, I'm sharing  a die cuts only card that will going to one of my niece or nephew's teachers. Those ghosts are way too cute...er, spooky!


For my two munchkins, I masked and inked some panels for them to colour! Isn't that little witch adorable? The cauldron, bubbly delightful? The moon and swirls, sensational? Yes, I thought you'd agree!*grin*  I'll be taking these with us on the weekend...something relaxing to work on betwixt and between all their activities.  And yes, I'll post photos!


Please head over to Serendipity Stamps Blog for more how-to-win details as well as for some scoops on sales.  Here's a couple teasers:

The 50% off Stamp of the Month is this lovely Autumn Chair



FLASH SALE! From Wednesday (today) through Sunday (Oct. 22), Mary is having a sale: buy 3 items, get the 4th free. How fabulous is that! Lots of tempting new items in the store...

Sending you off to hop. Next on the list is wonderfully talented Miriam Napier. Enjoy!

Thank you for dropping in today; your visit brings me joy! 

17 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh golly, I think that first card is frightfully on theme for the upcoming "holiday." Adore the bright colors in the wreath and the embossed background. The coloring pages for your niece and nephew are great. What a thoughtful auntie you are! Hugs!

Mary Dew Lee said...

Love all your bright colors on the wreath - it looks good enough to eat! Like skittles! And what a fun idea to bring panels for your N and N to color! DO send pictures!

Karen H said...

Such a cute fun card. Love the bright colors and those cute
(oops) spooky ghosts!

Liz H. said...

Great idea of just using die cuts. You have given me inspiration for a card I have in the making, and needed a way to finish the inside. Thanks !!! Happy Halloween ! Eat Candy !

Denise Bryant said...

LOVE the ghosts and skulls on your fun wreath card! And fun witch stamp for the coloring panels!

McStamper said...

Love your ghost wreath. Great colors.

Anita in France said...

What a fun, spooky wreath, Carol ... the colours are fabulous! That little witch is adorable ... great colouring for the kiddo's ... such a lovely idea! Hugs, Anita :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such a cool card, I love the wreath !

Jean said...

Such fun!

Patt H. said...

Love that awesome wreath! The ghosts are adorable! Looking fwd to seeing your colored witches.

Bobby said...

I hope you stamp a couple of those cute Halloween images for you to color yourself, Carol. I love the wreath. I'd hang a large size one on my door.

Pat said...

What a great Halloween wreath Carol with the lovely bright colours, and I adore the cute ghosts and little spider and bright orange sentiment which really stands out against the black card. x

Sue D said...

Spooky and cute die cut card and great idea to make coloring panels.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how you made that wreath.
It is fangtastic.
The coloring pages for the kids
is a great idea.
Have a good weekend.
thanks for sharing.

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

I really like your Halloween wreath,...but that coloring idea is super!

Iris said...

Super cute card - love the dimension of the layered wreath.

Kim S said...

I cannot believe how much I love that creepy wreath!!