Thursday, August 31, 2017

Little Camper Thanks So Very Much...FUSION Card Challenge~Glamping

Hello,

We're away from home yet again, having brought mom back yesterday evening from visiting us and now, in turn, staying with her for the long weekend. Some big pro road bike races happening in Edmonton; my husband is one of the officials. As for me: a fan on the side of the road for two days, then joining in for the last two stages. I'm soooo excited to have an opportunity to play in the big leagues!

Anyway...time to welcome you to FUSION Card Challenge~Glamping. How sweet is that trailer! I'd even reconsider my stance on 'no camping for me' if this "glamper" was offered as accommodation. As for the sketch; inviting as always!

No camping stuff in my collection, however, I found these darling, detailed Little B camper stickers from my local scrapbooking shop - Scrapshotz.  Such fun!  Added a background from Uniko's Explosion Additions set and...ta dahhhh.  Just a little something to say 'thank you' to those friends who enjoy camping/tenting....


Oh...and a second one happened.


Please head over to see the marvelous cards designed by my wonderful design team:



How will *glamping* and/or the sketch inspire you? 


Also sharing at:
CASology Week #264~Square


Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!

11 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Nope. No camping for me either. My idea of roughing it, is a hotel with no room service, lol!! What a pair of darling little thank you cards! LOVE those campers, and the starburst you've added behind them. Those squares were a very, very clever idea, too!! Love these!! Bev

Linda Callahan said...

These are adorable! Love the bright sun bursts of color!

Jeanne said...

Such fun cards and great use of what you had! I used to go on week long hikes in the Sierra Nevada mountains in CA with my Dad and his Boy Scout troop. We carried our sleeping bags on our backpacks and Dad carried our tent that we erected at the campsite. Glamping it was not, but it was fun! These "glampers" are a whole 'nother world. LOL Hope you have a fabulous weekend with your mom and at the races! Hugs!!

Melissa said...

These are such happy cards! Love the little campers! I'm with you...I might actually consider camping too if I got to stay in an adorable camper like the one in the photo!!! :)
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology this week!

Greta said...

So clever & cute! That is one adorable camper, but think I'll stick with mine that is quite a bit bigger--haha! PS--Congrats on all the changes--new house & no teaching--wow! Enjoy, Carol!

Joyce said...

What a fun design. So glad that you were able to make a pair. I am with you--no camping for me. I enjoy my creature comforts way too much. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Patti said...

What a clever idea Carol! those sweet stickers are highlighted perfectly with your brilliant design! : )

Glad you are enjoying your vacation hope it lasts and lasts!!

Patti

Judy1223 said...

I love how you paired stickers with stamps and dies! Two fabulous cards...love these! No camping for me, either -- only air conditioning and no bugs, thank you! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Karren said...

These cards are so fun! The "explosion" behind those adorable stickers is such a cool look.

Rachel Bergfeld said...

These are so cute! I love the soft colors you've used behind them. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Bobby said...

Alas I have no camper stamps either, Carol, but you solved your problem in a big way. I love the explosions behind the stickers to show them off.