Thursday, August 17, 2017

Halloween Tags...FUSION Card Challenge~Orange and Black Stationery

Hello!

Hope you're having an amazing week! My brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew are visiting us and good times galore happening!  The energy of the kiddos is contagious and I'm having a blast, gallivanting to the park, to the zoo, to the trails, to the ice cream shop...to here, there and everywhere! Of course, we're doing some crafting and colouring, too!

Taking a quick time out to welcome you to the new FUSION Card Challenge~Orange and Black Stationery. Those papers, pens, stapler and clips (especially the one with the mustache!)....oh my! Hoarding guaranteed! And the sketch is, yet again, wonderfully inviting!

So, here's the thing: if orange and black are the inspiration, especially this time of year, I'm compelled to go in one direction. Halloween!  I love making Halloween tags/mini cards (I'll be doing so for my niece and nephew's classes soon!) and this is as good a time as any to make a start...

Please welcome my little orange, black and white trio...





Too. Much. Fun.  The wee spider....love him!

Please head over to see the innovative cards designed by my wonderful design team:


How will the lovely pencils and inviting sketch inspire you? 

Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Totally fun for Halloween!

Quillish said...

Wow.. such fun Tags!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the coffins.
The embellishments are
scary. :-)
thanks for sharing.

Jeanne said...

Oh so happy you are having such fun with your sweet niece and nephew {and their parents, of course ;)} Your tags are fabulous and perfect for celebrating Halloween.

I Card Everyone said...

Just FANGtastic!!
=]

Karren said...

Ha! These are just fabulous, Carol! Glad you're having fun with your family!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....these are just too darn cute. Sounds like a wonderful time at your house!

Becca Cruger said...

Suuuuper spooky and cute! :) How could those little creepers NOT make you smile?

shirley-bee said...

These are so much fun, Carol! Love 'em :)

Bobby said...

This kids are going to love these, Carol.