Thursday, July 20, 2017

Birthday Bunnies and Flourish Hello...FUSION Card Challenge~Hello Cards

Hello!

My husband and I are having a lovely, though sweltering hot, little vacation. So nice to get away and just...well, hang out at bike races, because that's what we do!

Before heading on our trip, I squeezed in a couple of cards for the oh-so-lovely photo and inviting sketch for the new FUSION Card Challenge~Hello Cards.  The hello cards...swooning!
As oft is my way, I went 'out there' with my first card,using a fusion of the colours from the photo with the sketch. Pastel birthday Strike Up the Band bunnies from MFT...They make me laugh!


To reel myself in a bit, I also created a second card; again a fusion, but this time with Concord & 9th's Flourish set....


Please head over to see the brilliant, beautiful makes by my wonderful design team:

Looking forward to seeing your designs in the FUSION gallery!


18 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Oh those bunnies! So darn sweet, and they look fantastic in the pastels. The soft stenciled corner sets them off nicely! LOVE that flourish card!! Such pretty colors; looks like a modern bouquet!! Hope you're having an awesome time on your vacation and have found a craft store or two!! Bev

Marina said...

Love these two, very different, cards.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, c... thank you for using those bunnies! They make me smile, big time - and I've YET to ink my own up! Gorgeous cards, my friend! Enjoy every minute of your vacation with the Mister!
=]

Shelly said...

Oh what soft and pretty cards!

luvhymns said...

Love your flourish card so much that I checked out the stamp set and then went to pinterest to see other flourish cards. Your card is the best and there is a card that was done in white that comes in second.

Karren said...

Two adorable cards, Carol! The bunnies are too cute and the flowers are so striking and elegant.

Barb Finnical said...

Both cards are great, but I just love the "Flourish" card. That set is on my wishlist at Simon Says Stamp. Thanks for the great inspiration!

Susanne Vargas said...

Those bunnies are adorable and the flowery version of the sketch so pretty!
Glad to hear you are enjoying your vacation!

Anita in France said...

Sweet little musical bunnies, Carol ... and a gorgeous floral flourish ... so very pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

So happy to hear you are enjoying your vacation. Hope it cools down just a tad. Your cards are terrific. Love those band bunnies! And the ink blended/stenciled background. The flowers on the second card are beautiful. Thanks for the smiles! Hugs! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Your band is adorable and your flowers are beautiful! Great cards!

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic creations Carol! Love both of them~but those bunnies make me smile :)

LeAnne said...

Your floral creation for SIP is just delightful! Such pretty colors and sweet little flowers! The bunnies are cute too!

Kylie said...

Such beautiful cards, Carol! :)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such a beautiful Floral card! I just adore that stamp set from Concord & 9th.... one of my favs! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the 1st one and the second one is a great design! I have that stamp set and have never used it lol! have a great day friend!

Patti said...

As always both of your cards are fabulous but I have to say every time I see your Strike Up the Band cards I say "I NEED that set!"

I pray you are having the time of your life on your vacation!! you deserve it friend. : )

Patti

Stampingcountry said...

Whimsical and beautiful, both are cute cards!