Sunday, May 28, 2017

Wish You the Most Beautiful Day...Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #409~Blossom, Powder, Lemon

Hello,

Welcome to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #409, where we're tempting you with a most lovely palette of  Blossom (pink), Powder (light blue) and Lemon (yellow).  Check out this week's cupcakes: Dr. Suess!  Artistic and awesome!


Two of my Altenew sets came out to play....

First, Watercolour Wonders:


Second, Beautiful Day...


I need to bring these out more often, as the results always make me smile! Hope they do the same for you!

Please head over to see my team-mates' creations for marvelous inspirations.

Looking forward to seeing your luscious Blossom, Powder and Lemon creations in the gallery!

That's it from me; I'm dashing off to officiate a bike race (the second event of the weekend).  Blue skies...hope it stays that way!

Also sharing at:

Cards In Envy~Favorite Color Combo {Anything Goes} Card Challenge  Pink, blue and yellow are a favourite combination!

Adding the first card to the Altenew May 2017 Inspirations Challenge.


Thank you for dropping by; your visit is both welcomed and deeply appreciated!










10 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

WOW Carol! Gorgeous cards! The Watercolor Wonders really looks like a watercolor image. Looks like you had fun playing!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful!!!!

Anita in France said...

These are both gorgeous, Carol ... the soft colours are just lovely on these wonderful florals! Hugs, Anita :)

Rose said...

Three very lovely cards Carol! The pretty colours are perfect those gorgeous blooms!

Shelly said...

Not one, not two, but three GORGEOUS cards! Love them all!

Brenda said...

Your cards are stunning Carol, a great take from the inspiration!! Hugs, Brenda

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey stranger! I've been so bad about commenting ;( -- I just had to say how much I enjoyed your coloring of your flowers -- they look fabulous

Bobby said...

I can't decide which style I like more, Carol. I'm drawn to watercolor-y paintings but those Beautiful Day flowers are gorgeous too. Great job, mf.

Geri said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Three stunningly beautiful cards!!! The soft colors melt my heart. You are so dang talented and creative!

EK Gorman said...

Carol, these turned out amazing. I love the soft look and yet, the power of it. Beautiful work.