Friday, May 20, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #633~COLOR Week - Coral, Blue and Tan...Hey, Cutie Pie (Pigment Craft Co.)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #633, where our lovely hostess, Bobby, has selected Coral, Blue and Tan as this week's colour inspiration. 


 Once again, we're delighted to have Deborah Wheeler joining us as our May Guest Designer.

This palette certainly lends itself to beach/lake themed cards, but I headed in a completely different direction. Likely because a) no beaches in our vicinity and b) my La Cucina set from Pigment Craft was calling for a play! This fabulous card by Leica, on IG, was my inspiration, so I full-on cased hers. 


Coral, blue and tan: what will YOU create?


Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Jeanne said...

How fun is this card, Carol? I love the use of the colors in your inspiration and that you made 3 pies. The wallpaper background is great, too. Delicious work!

Carol said...

I have been waiting for this challenge to go live to comment on how it caught my eye from the first time I saw it...LOVE the stamp set, the way you used the colors...GREAT card again Carol! I always look forward to seeing what you make!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love this Carol - such a different take on using the colours. Great inspiration!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is such a fantastic use of these colors! The pies and rolling pin work perfectly for our challenge. Absolutely brilliant!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... these pies are just the sweetest idea. Love it!

Nancy said...

That is what I love the most about color challenges, everyone's ideas are so different from one another. Your pies are as cute and look equally as scrumptious as can be. That font is so pretty too. Awesome CASE and card! Hugs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This card is so fun! I love those pies in the colors - well done

Lisa Kind said...

I love this! How clever to use pie crusts for the tan color! I had trouble with that color. Really cute card!

Ina G said...

Fabulous creative card Carol and those pies are sooooooo inviting. Perfect for this weeks colour challenge.