Sunday, March 1, 2020

STAMPlorations March 2020 CAS Challenge~Anything CAS Goes (optional colour twist: Light Blue)

Hello,

March 1st...already...announcing its arrival with a bit of a lion's roar with scatters of snow and cool winds. May the 'out like a lamb' ring true; indeed, let that beginning happening tomorrow!

Welcome to STAMPlorations March 2020 CAS Challenge, where Anything Goes is always theme, with an optional twist that, this month, is light blue.


Given that Spring *is* just around the corner, flowers seemed perfect for the challenge. A Bloom and Three Buds Stencil, paired with a sentiment from Bloom Happy...and done! Love STAMPloration stencils! 


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here.
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twist!

I'll be back on March 15th with a reminder card.

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Marina said...

What a soft and delicate look.

Jeanne said...

Your ink blending gets me every time. You have such a magical touch with it. So soft and light. Wonderful card, Carol! It snowed here, too. But I saw some lovely temps coming up by next weekend. Fingers crossed we get more of those days and less of the snowy cold ones!

Bobby said...

You are such a great ambassador for STAMPloration stencils, Carol.

Kim S said...

It was great to hear from you on my blog!! I know you are very busy - I can tell by the number of posts on your blog. Of course, I always look and admire, even if I don't always comment. LOVE your softly colored flowers. Although I have a growing stash of stencils, I tend to forget about them. Your cards reminds me that they make stunning backdrops!!

Lindsey said...

So pretty. You work wonders with stencils!

HilaryJane said...

Love your light touch with the colour on that lovely stencil. You have created a wonderful softness xx