Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Happy Little Stampers February 2020 Christmas Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist: Christmas Wings)...Santa Christmas Wishes

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers February 2020 Christmas Challenge, where Anything Goes is always the theme, with an optional twist which, this month, is Christmas Wings!


I've brought Santa to the challenge today...isn't he fun! Love these dies!


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme.

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Lindsey said...

And how perfect is that paper in the background for your big focal Santa?!? It's almost like his beard has a couple of wings... ;)

I Card Everyone said...

I totally think Santa's mustache is 'winged!' So darling, Carol!
=]

Jeanne said...

How fun! This is a terrific card. That Santa die cut is fabulous and so is that background paper. Perfect pairing! Hugs!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun, festive card, Carol and I love the sparkly hat!
Hugs
Carol x

Pop's Cards said...

Made me smile this did, its to cute, hugs Pops x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card. And I’m testing

Betty J said...

His mustache and beard almost seem like wings! He and your card are adorable!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so fun....so very unique and creative.
:) Karen

Bobby said...

Your background paper looks just like the Santa you created, Carol. He's so festive with his glittery hat.

Sue - said...

What a fun santa and I love the colours you’ve used too.