Saturday, November 2, 2019

Happy Little Stampers November 2019 CAS Challenge~'Tis the Season

Hello,

NOVEMBER!! Already! And I'm beyond behind with Christmas cards and...well, everything! That's what happens with being a puppy-mom *grin*

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers November 2019 CAS Challenge, where 'Tis the Season is the theme! Thank heavens! Another card made to add to my collection!


An almost no-stamping card (I added a light pink stamped background) to share, using dies (and one border stamp) from Concord & 9th's Season of Cheer sets.  Season was cut with Tonic glitter paper...hard to see in the photo (which is why I've presented it 'extra-large')...but so pretty and sparkly in real life.


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how  my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme. A reminder that we're looking for CAS designs.



Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Jeanne said...

So beautiful Carol! I like the simplicity. And I know sometimes simple can be hard! The red is so vibrant. Thank you for sharing and thank you SO much for the love you left on my recent blog posts. You are so very kind and encouraging! Big hugs!

Julie B said...

Such a simple design but so eye catching Carol. Just what a CAS card should be. :)

Debbie said...

fabulous card - so inspiring

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! LOVE the die cuts on this!!

Bobby said...

The greens accent that large sentiment die beautifully, Carol.

JulieP said...

Beautiful! I haven’t even started my holiday cards. Ack!

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS. I love the delicate hint of colour in the background xx

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely design you created with your die cuts in red and green!

Neets B said...

Oh heck, I'm still no further on with my Christmas cards, I have about 5! Need to find some quick mass production designs fast! Loving this one, can't beat great die cuts in traditional Christmas colours xx

BożenA said...

Your CAS cards are always great. This is a perfect composition made of sentiments and twigs.
I'm sorry to comment so late.
hugs,
BozenA