Thursday, November 15, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags~Day 15

Hello!

Welcome to Day 15 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely, featuring STAMPlorations as our guest and fabulous sponsor! I'm especially delighted to be joining in as part of the STAMPlorations design team.


As you know, Shery offers a wide range of tags for our 'tag-making' needs, but she also offers a wonderful assortment of CUTplorations dies that can 'stand alone' as tags, simply by cutting them from pattern paper and stacking them to whatever thickness you want with heavy-weight cardstock. Mine are three layers of cardstock + the patterned paper.  

Tags don't 'have' to be on tags to be tags, right? Right!! Especially when time is at a premium, the bigger CUTplorations dies make for delightful little additions to a gift! 

You can use any larger dies you have on hand, but for my tags (which could also serve as ornaments once detached from the gift) I've used: Christmas Angel, Nativity, Typografia: Miracle of Christmas, Tags #1. The paper: Kaisercraft Christmas Edition


A more 'traditional' tag...


How about a 'wintry' Christmas Angel tag or perhaps a sparkly gift tag (Gift Builder #1) or even a plaid Merry Christmas tag? Yes, please! 


Simple? Absolutely? Cheating (using patterned paper)? I don't think so!  Anything we create, as long as it's infused with joy, is perfectly okay in my books!  Plus, I think these are rather sweet! I had to hold myself back from making a host of angels; wouldn't they make a beautiful banner, using different patterned papers..or even an Advent calendar...hmmmm?

Our generous sponsors

Drop in at Tracey's blog to see AMAZING, inspiration from the STAMPlorations designers and the 25 Days team HERE.

Details about how you can play along - and win prizes! - are HERE

Looking forward to seeing your tags in the gallery!

The 2018 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post and Linkup
November 15, 2018: STAMPlorations


Just as an extra:


Thank you for dropping by!


21 comments:

Jeanne said...

You're so right, Carol about making the tags that are infused with joy. I adore how you showcased tags using dies. These are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs!

maria f. said...

What a plethora of beautiful tags!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the vintage look! So great!

Amanda said...

Spent the last little while shopping because of your gorgeous tags! Would love to know where the Merry Christmas die you used is from as I absolutely love the styling of it. The angel and nativity and sentiment are all now on my list too. You knocked this out of the park for me.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Wonderful tags!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my, Carol, these are precious! You are so right...A tag does not need to be in a standard tag shape to be a tag and this is a great reminder to us all of that fact.
OMG these are sweet! You are awesome at this! TFS.

Joyce said...

So much gorgeousness. You are so smart to make those larger die cuts into quick tags. Must think how I can do that next time.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how you used the angel and the
manger scene to make little tags.
Fantastic collection of tags.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Karen Letchworth said...

FABULOUS tags, Carol. So creative and the wood-grain rustic look is absolutely amazing. You've inspired and WOWED me to say the very least. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

mindy1414 said...

Hi Carol, I'm a new follower from Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. Your tags today are beautiful and I love that they are not traditional type tags and I love the reminder of what Christmas is all about. Thank you for sharing your tags and for the inspiration. It's always nice to find new makers to follow from blogs :)
(mardy14@bellsouth.net)

Nox said...

I love all those tags!!!! They are just wonderful and very joyful!

Lindsey said...

Wow, wow, wow! You really outdid yourself today, Carol! This bevy of tags is outstanding! The patterned paper is gorgeous and perfect for these. Brava!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your tags, they looks very festive and Christmasy!!

Dana M said...

Oh what beautiful, elegant and creative tags! I absolutely love your designs.

Kim S said...

All are lovely! I love the golden star on the nativity. And the jaunty Merry Christmas in plaid!!

Kim Heggins said...

these are so beautiful Carol...just love your sweet nativity scene, simply magical!

Cathy Lillie said...

This is a fabulous idea! I love patterned paper and I have a stash of it (don't we all), and this would be a huge timesaver. I love the nativity scene and the plaid Merry Christmas you made. Thanks for the inspiration!

Greta said...

So many incredible tags, Carol! I really love the angel & nativity as tags!

Anita in France said...

Love how you've used the dies directly as tags, Carol ... they're stylish and fun ... and so creative! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol the angel and manger die cuts are just beautiful. Love your tags!

Bobby said...

The patterned paper gives a great vintage look to the tags, Carol.