Friday, August 24, 2018

SMILE...Inkspirational Challenge #168~Snap

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #168, where our word prompt for the next to weeks is SNAP!

A bit of sad news:  our wonderful DT member Yvonne  has left the Inkspirational team . We will miss her *sob* and her beautiful creations. Thank you, Yvonne for inspiration and, especially, your friendship; please, keep in touch!



Joining us for this challenge is wonderfully talented, Cathy. Her card, along with those of my teammates (SandieShaunaKylieMarinaNonniare sure to give you plenty of inspiration! As in SNAP!

I went with a pretty straightforward interpretation for my card...with an Altenew camera and Winnie and Walter sentiments...

Sending rainbow smiles to all of you, my lovely friends!

Hope you SNAP to it in designing a card and joining us in the gallery! 
Excited to see what you create!


Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fun card and great for the theme. Your rainbow colored smiles looks amazing! Wow!

sandie said...

Well I love this CAS design. Wonderful white space with the bright snap of colour x

Marina said...

I love how you didn't colour the image but did a big colourful sentiment. Looks fab. I see rainbows everywhere but I've never done it myself. I might try it.

Shelly said...

Love this! Simply, beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

This card will surely make anybody smile my friend--so pretty!

Kylie said...

Absolutely love your rainbow smile. This CAS design is perfect! xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is such a fabulous CAS card with that rainbow smiles! I really would love to play along, but not sure if I can find the time to do so....