Friday, June 22, 2018

Pineapple Thanks...Just Us Girls Challenge #446~Photo Week

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #446~Photo Week, where Maria is inspiring us with this absolutely adorable tropical-fruit owl! Isn't he a 'hoot'?!




If you've come from - or are heading to - the challenge blog, you'll see an array of fabulous cards from our June Guest Designer, ever-so-talented Hannelie Bester - and my talented teammates: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria.

Pineapples for me all the way!


Hero Arts: Colour Layering Pineapple stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn inks
Studio Katia Scalloped Frames


Turning the stage over to you.

Looking forward to seeing your *Photo-inspired* creations in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

cm said...

Thank you so much for dropping by!
~c

Jeanne said...

Wow! Those pineapples look so real! I like how you've layered them. The font on the sentiment works perfectly with the images. The scalloped border is also very visually pleasing. Excellent card. :) Hugs!

Maria said...

Oh I love the elegance with this one. Those pineapples are perfect and I love that background die!! Fantastic great job!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love these layered pineapples! Awesome card

*Vicki* said...

Such a luscious looking design my friend! Love the detailed layers on those pineapples!! Such a wonderful CAS design! Hope you have a great weekend! HUGS

Bobby said...

As you can see I'm just getting caught up on my commenting. I'm pulling a Carol ;) and going along the line commenting all at once. That pineapple stamp is one of the best I've seen, so realistic and yummy looking.

Ina G said...

Fabulously coloured pineapples here Carol. So yummy looking.

Nancy said...

So glad someone went a different route on the photo this week. Love your pineapples and the colors are PERFECTION!!!! Great card! Enjoy your day!

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful pineapples! the sign of hospitality!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous CAS design! I love your beautiful pineapples, they look so real, perfect colors and perfectly stamped!

Lisa Kind said...

Love that you used the pineapples! Very pretty card!