Sunday, October 23, 2016

Coffee Friendship....MUSE Challenge #188

Hello,

Taking a wee break from Halloween tags (need to get them sent by Tuesday!) to play over at MUSE Challenge #188,  We're invited to draw inspiration from Jenni's pretty floral card:


Her layout caught my eye, as did her sentiment.  Here's mine, with a nod to her background coloured panel, key image placed top left,  'friendship' connection, and background banners/tags....


You see a 'bit' of resemblance, right?

Back to making Halloween tags!  I'll share more later!

Thank you so much for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me  joy!





15 comments:

Jenni's Jems said...

I see more than a bit !this is perfect it love the link from your images to the sentiment ....coffee and chat the perfect friendship.Thanks for joining us this week at Muse x

Jenni's Jems said...

I see more than a bit !this is perfect it love the link from your images to the sentiment ....coffee and chat the perfect friendship.Thanks for joining us this week at Muse x

Marilyn said...

Wonderful interpretation of Jenni's card. I like the sentiment/heart link.

Ardyth said...

Love the coffee theme, using the same layout! So great to see you at Muse this week, Carol!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration card. I adore the warm and cozy feel of this one. It's like an afghan wrapping you up in comfort. The pattern paper in the background is so pretty. Fantastic card! Hugs! :)

Shelly said...

This is so sweet! Love that cup and sentiment! Great patterned paper, too!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love your wonderful coffee cup!

Susanne Vargas said...

Not just a "bit" of resemblance but a wonderful CASE of the Muse! All those patterned papers go so well together!

Marybeth said...

It’s beautiful Carol! Love the layers and coffee color mix of papers.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your card, Carol! Great mix of patterns!

Marlene Bonetti said...

What a beautiful card, Carol!

Marisa said...

Darling take on the card! Love the fall colour theme.

Bobby said...

I definitely see how you were inspired, Carol. The layout is great as is your choice of patterned papers.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Looks like a perfect CASE to me - the brown color tones go so well with the theme - warms me, just looking at it!

Greta said...

Great take on the inspiration!