- Okay class, who needs to add some kraft to their paper collection? *hand up*
- Who needs to add big, blossomy, bloomy flower stamps to their stash? *hand up*
- Who needs to learn about pigment inks...and dye inks..and chalk inks *enthusiastic raising of hand* and how to use them? *waving hand - already up - wildly"
- Who needs to add bold sentiments stamps to their shopping list (not wish list, but shopping list) *hand up, hangs head*
- Who appears to be just a "tad" not-so-well-prepared for tackling the awesome 7th Challenge over at Muse? *slowly raising hand*...but wants to give 'er a try anyway? *jumps up, exclaiming yes, yes and YES!*
As gorgeous entry after gorgeous entry appeared at Muse Challenge #7 - with stunning stamped images, eye-catching sentiments and all around 'creativity - I realized I really needed to step-up-to the plate. Result: a trio of 4" x 4" Thank You cards. Yes, my backgrounds are patterned papers, my sentiments are housed in a die-cut frames/tags, but...I did paper-piece a little 'something' on each card!! Yayyy... I took the Challenge details - "Be creative and make a card that reflects your own personal style and flair" - to heart. The bonus take-away: discovering the "pretty" in some of my neglected patterned papers. Love Muse Challenges - they take me to such interesting places in my designing, and in my 'collections'...
Here's Laurie's beautiful card:
and here's my trio....
Frame is popped up; flower is paper-pieced
Butterfly is paper-pieced with a little blue body pearl
Little flower is paper-pieced
And here they are together....
Thank you for stopping by! Wishing all of you who entered a gi-normous THANK YOU for sharing your artistry with me! I'm learning so much (really!!).