Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #840 - Word Week - BOLD - Starlit Star Christmas (Chloe's Creative)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #840 where our hostess, Ina, has selected BOLD as inspiration for Word Week. Plenty of ways to interpret this - and we're excited to see how you do so.


Once again, we're delighted to have Julia Aston joining us as our September Guest Designer.

My take on BOLD features products from a new to me company from the UK - Chloe's Creative Cards, specifically: the Starlit Star (die and background stamp which I embossed with gold embossing powder),  the Starlit Foiled Paper Collection and the Starlit Merry and Bright stamp set (also gold embossed).
The size of this star/stamp -  as well as others I've purchased - are much larger than what I'm accustomed to - and I'm quite smitten with the BOLD statement they make on a card. This one is 5 x 7; the samples that inspired me were nearly 8 x 6!  


Please visit the main blog to see fabulous inspiration from Julia and the rest of my talented team.
Looking forward to see your BOLD cards/projects filling the gallery.

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Carol! That star is bold and impressive in its colors and size! So pretty with the gold embossing around the beautiful black star and the sweet gold stars on the gray card base!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your BOLD image idea for our challenge, Carol! The gold makes it even more outstanding! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape of this bold beautiful star! Marvelous card, Carol!

    ReplyDelete