Hello,
Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #839 where we'd like to see Thanks (Thank You, Thankful) DIES used on your cards/projects.
Playing with a Fall palette of patterned paper, an adorable bear ephemera, Spellbinders arch dies and a sentiment from The Stamp Market. Simple...once I figured out what I wanted.
Please visit the main blog to see fabulous inspiration from Julia and the rest of my team.
Looking forward to a gallery filled with Thanks!
Looking forward to a gallery filled with Thanks!
Remember: use a Thanks/Thank You/Thankful DIE to be eligible as a Winner/ Spotlight selection.
Thank you for dropping by!
Carol... the ephemera you have been finding is just adorable...love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous card that little bear is so fun!
ReplyDeleteI just love the colors on your beautiful DP behind your cutie pie bear proudly holding his fall pumpkin, Carol - the double arch framings are so pretty with their embossings too! I'm so excited to be Guest DT with you all this month! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteAwww, how sweet is this little fella! Darling card, Carol!
ReplyDelete