Hello,
Welcome to AAA Cards Challenge #321 where we have a 1 + 1 On the Farm theme to inspire you for the next two weeks. The concept is simple: your card should feature at least one of 'on the farm' suggestions from those in the graphic below, namely: Crops/flowers/vegetables, Animals, Vehicles, Buildings.
I may have 'cheated' just a wee bit in using two choices: my tractor = vehicle; my barn = building. Oops...but I needed both to make my little farm scene. Ephemera is from Simply Stated Design; sentiment from Taylored Expressions.
Please visit the main blog to see my teammates' fabulous takes on the sketch.
Looking forward to seeing how it inspires you.
Looking forward to seeing how it inspires you.
A reminder that we're looking for Clean and Simple designs; you can find the description of what that means here.
Thank you for dropping by!


it's a fabulous card, I don't mind it became1+2 ;-)
ReplyDelete