Pages

▼

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Happy Little Stampers August 2019 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Magic Picture Changers

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers August 2019 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.


Playing - a LOT - with Lawn Fawn's Magic Picture Changer! Initially, I figured this die/stamps combination would be too complex for my skill levels but...re-considered, took the plunge and sooooo glad I did! It's really easy to assemble and the results are delightful! More on the 'do' list!





Please visit my teammates; their creations are wonderful and, if you have a moment, leave them some love. I know they'll be thrilled!

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

  1. Such fun cards, Carol! How terrific for you to have mastered this type of card. Lawn Fawn sure takes the guess work out of the process. Your coloring looks fantastic. I love how you added the butterfly and flower to the first scene of the peacock card. Excellent work that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete