Friday, June 24, 2022

Inkspirational Challenge #268~Word Prompt - Precious - Precious Painted Rose

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #268, where our prompt, for the next two weeks, is *precious.*  So many directions to explore...welcoming a precious baby, precious gems, precious metals...anything that you consider precious works for us!


Initially, I figured I'd use my Concord & 9th gems turnabout and die combo, but in rummaging through the bin, the Painted Rose caught my eye. On a whim, I googled 'precious flowers' and landed, as luck would have it, on Precious Rose! Perfect! One 'precious' rose; three 'droplet' enamel dots and a stenciled background from Photoplay! Easy...once I made the decision! 

Inspired by Precious Love Rose

Please check out how my team was inspired, then join us in the gallery with your something precious!


Thank you for dropping by!


No comments: