Friday, January 8, 2021

Inkspirational Challenge #230~Mask (Word Prompt)....You're Super Super Heroes

Hello,

Welcome to our first Inkspirational Challenge of 2021, where we're inviting you to use "mask" in some fashion on your cards/projects. Plenty of ways to go with this prompt, as my talented teammates have shown.


I am pa-thet-ic when it comes to 'traditional' masking for any number of reasons so, because the word is *mask*, I went with what works for me: my masked superheroes! These cuties are from Taylored Expressions; the panel die from Sunny Studios; the paper from Paper Rose. Aside from the colouring, this was a quick make!


Please check out how my teammates interpreted *mask*, then play along with us!


See you in the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the card. Put a smile on my face. Great coloring.

Hugs,
Jim

Jeanne said...

Excellent!

Marlena M. said...

So cute Carol~ love the comic strip design!

Shauna said...

This is soooo cute! I love the different colors that you pieced together in the background and those images are AMAZING! So perfect for this challenge. Beautiful work Carol!
- Shauna

Lindsey said...

Isn't this fun! If I had any masked people, I definitely would have gone the route you did. Love the frame die and the mix of patterned papers, too.

Pia S said...

So colorful and fun! Loving your beautifully colored little super heroes.

Marina said...

Love the patterened colour blocks - fun, fun, fun!!!!